The Secret Mango Flames Recipe
Mangos are plentiful on the island of Dominica, making them an ideal fruit for culinary creations. So when mango season is in full swing from April – September, our on-property mixologist, Dayne Alexander takes full advantage of the fruit. Most known for its sweet, succulent taste and vibrant yellow color, our Mango Flames cocktail has quickly become one of the most popular beverages at Secret Bay.
Want to try your hand at our mouthwatering mango cocktail? Follow the instructions below!
- 5 chunks of fresh Mango
- 3 chunks of fresh Pineapple
- 3 1/4 Oz of simple syrup
- 3 1/4 Oz of fresh lime juice
- 2 Oz of white rum
- Splash of grenadine
- Mango slices (as garnish)
- Lime wheel (as garnish)
- Add ice to the blender and blend together with all ingredients except for the grenadine and garnish for approximately 45 seconds
- Pour into a hurricane glass or a glass of your choosing
- Add sliced mangos to a long toothpick and place the toothpick across the top of the glass
- Add a lime wheel at the tip of the glass
- Add a splash of grenadine to create “flames”