|Number of Persons||Great Escape|
Dec 17 2016 - Jan 06 2017
Jan 07 2017 - Apr 14 2017
Apr 15 2017 - Jun 23 2017
Jun 24 2017 - Sep 29 2017
Sep 30 2017 - Dec 15 2017
|Zabuco Honeymoon Villa with pool||1-2||$1,484||$1,410||$1,261||$1,113||$1,336|
|Zabuco II & III Honeymoon Villa with pool||1-2||$1,202||$1,142||$1,022||$902||$1,082|
|Zing-Zing 2 bedroom Villa with jacuzzi||1-4||$1,246||$1,183||$1,059||$934||$1,121|
|Ylang Ylang Villa I & III with Pool||1-2||$947||$900||$805||$710||$853|
|Mapou & Ti-fèy 1-bedroom Bungalow||1-2||$692||$658||$589||$519||$623|
|Entire Secret Bay Resort||1-19||$7,151||$6,794||$6,079||$5,363||$6,415|
|Number of Persons||Great Escape|
Dec 16 2017 - Jan 05 2018
|Warm South |
Jan 06 2018 - Apr 13 2018
|Caribbean Spring |
Apr 14 2018 - Jun 22 2018
|Island Summer |
Jun 23 2018 - Sep 28 2018
Sep 29 2018 - Dec 14 2018
|Zabuco Honeymoon Villa with Pool||1 - 2||$1,558||$1,480||$1,325||$1,169||$1,402|
|Zabuco II & III Honeymoon Villa with Pool||1 - 2||$1,262||$1,199||$1,073||$947||$1,136|
|Zing Zing 2 bedroom Villa with Jacuzzi||1 - 4||$1,308||$1,242||$1,112||$981||$1,177|
|Ylang Ylang Villa I & II with Pool||1 - 2||$995||$945||$845||$746||$895|
|Mapou & Ti-fèy 1-bedroom Bungalow||1 - 2||$727||$691||$618||$545||$654|
|Entire Secret Bay Resort||1-19||$7,509||$7,133||$6,382||$5,632||$6,758|
- All rates are per night per unit.
- Rates are quoted in US dollars and are subject to a net tax of 20% (which includes government tax and a 10% gratuity). Credit Cards are charged in local currency (EC$) at the conversion rate of 2.7169.
- Rates include full use of the Secret Bay site and amenities, including mountain bikes and kayaks, snorkelling and swimming gear. The property is equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi access, audiovisual system with iPod dock, cable television, books and games as well as daily international newspapers on your villa Kindle. For stays of 5 nights or more, airport transfers and a lovely Welcome Dinner are complimentary.
- All accommodation is non-smoking.
- Rates and packages are subject to change.
- To make an online reservation or inquire on available dates, please click here.
- Rates are quoted for a minimum stay of 3 nights in our Caribbean Spring, Island Summer and Autumn Breeze Seasons, and a minimum stay of 5 nights within the Great Escape and Warm South seasons. Complimentary airport transfer and welcome dinner are for stays 5 nights and longer.
- If you would like to stay at Secret Bay for less than 3 nights, please do contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- If you are interested in a longer stay, we have a Long-term Break Special which is for a minimum of one month and includes Welcome Dinner, transport to and from the airport, Chef’s Organic Food Basket, Complimentary Private Yoga class and two full-day “Waitukubuli Wanderer” excursions. Please contact us directly for a quotation.
- You can also rent out all of Secret Bay for an exclusive and intimate family reunion or special occasion. Secret Bay can accommodate a total of 19 people.
- Whether traveling with your best friends or family, Secret Bay offers countless packaged experiences to fulfill each and every desire. For a warranted winter escape, check off your bucket list and embark upon an unparalleled diving adventure. Indulge in locally-sourced breakfast and dinner on the terrace of your own villa or bungalow. And, amid a day teeming with activity, revel in an in-villa massage with the resolution renew package. Or, celebrate romance with the Caribbean couple’s retreat package, ideal for honeymoons, weddings and vow renewals. Package prices are subject to 15% Government Tax.
- A 3-night deposit is required to guarantee a reservation. For long term stays a higher deposit is required (minimum 50% of stay).
- We accept all major credit cards.
Number of persons 1 2 3 4
Welcome Dinner $85 $110 $150 $180
Pre-stocking Cost of delivered food only. Cooking Service* See below for details.
Chef's Organic Food Basket** $120 Organic Breakfast Basket*** $95
- *Cooking service includes up to two meals a day, averaging between US$600 and US$900 (in total) per couple for a five-night stay (not including alcohol). Meals are personalised to suit your preferences and served in the privacy of your villa or bungalow or on one of the many decks on property.
- **Our Chef’s Organic Food Basket is ideal if you want to do a spot of cooking: includes a 3-day supply of seasonal fresh fruits and vegetables, just-squeezed tropical juice, homemade yoghurt and sorbets, Secret Bay Granola, home-baked bread, local jams and jellies as well as local tea and coffee.
- ***Our Organic Breakfast Basket includes a 3-day supply of tropical fresh fruits, just-squeezed juice, homemade yoghurt, granola, home-baked bread, local jams and jellies as well as local herbal tea and coffee.
- Rates per additional person are available upon request.
- Food and beverage prices and services are subject to 10% gratuity and 15% Government Tax. Please note that all prices are subject to change.
- Children over the age of 7 years old are welcome in the two-bedroom Zing Zing Villa, while children 16 years and above are welcome in the other one-bedroom villas and bungalows subject to the maximum occupancy of two persons.
- Airport transfers are complimentary for all stays of five 5 nights and more.
- At Secret Bay there is no set menu. Everything you choose is “A la carte” and will be selected and tailored especially for you. When you make a reservation with us you will therefore receive a short questionnaire by email so that you can let us know your needs, desires and expectations – and we can prepare for your stay here. With perfect food, exciting days out and all the little details thought out for you, all you have to do is relax and enjoy a holiday that you will remember forever.
- We ask for 60 days’ notice should you wish to cancel your stay at Secret Bay with the exception of the Great Escape season which is 90 days.
- For cancellation notifications less than these notice periods, the reservation deposit (minimum 3-nights) will be charged as a cancellation fee. This cancellation fee will also be applied to early departures.
- For cancellations made within 14 days of arrival, the full amount of the reservation will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- In all cases, if we are able to sell your cancelled dates for the same rate, the full deposit will be applied to a future stay.
- Secret Bay suggests that travel insurance is taken.
- Credit Card refunds due to reservation cancellations are subject to a 5% processing fee.
Weather and Travel Delays
- In the event of official airline or ferry delays or cancellations for whatever reason resulting in guest arrival a day or more later than planned, Secret Bay will offer guests a voucher for an extended or future stay based on availability for an equivalent unit and number of nights missed at Secret Bay, for a maximum of 2 nights, after which the prevailing rates will apply. For in-house guests waiting for the next available return flight, we will be extending the stay based on availability at the same rate confirmed on the original reservation.
- In the event of an official tropical storm or hurricane warning issued for the island of Dominica resulting in closed airports or cancelled airline/ferry schedules, Secret Bay will waive the cancellation penalty and apply the full deposit to a future stay.
- All vouchers for future stays are valid for 1 year from the original booking date.
- Guests are encouraged to have proper travel insurance in place for such unexpected circumstances.