Secret Bay Resort & Residences Now Accepting Reservations For Its New Clifftop Multi-Villa Estates And Announces New Amenities
Accepting Guests Beginning June 2023, The New Residential-Style, Multi-Villa Estates, Sited Atop a Promontory Clifftop with Expansive Views of the Caribbean Sea, are Part of the Six-Star Resort’s Master Plan
New Amenities Include a Hillside Funicular, Garden-to-Fork Chef’s Table Experience, Elevated Decks, Art Gallery & a Kombucha Brewery
Secret Bay, Dominica’s exclusive six-star, all-villa, Relais & Châteaux rainforest resort and residences today announced it is now accepting guest reservations for its new Clifftop Multi-Villa Estates for stays beginning June 2023. Situated on the crest of the promontory’s 200-foot cliff with expansive views of the Caribbean Sea and access to three swimmable and secluded beaches, the Clifftop Multi-Villa Estates are architectural masterpieces thoughtfully tucked in among the trees and natural landscape, reaffirming Secret Bay’s commitment to environmental preservation. Each Clifftop Estate features two villas, thoughtfully sited so that each has expansive views and ultimate privacy and seclusion. The addition of these stunning villas increases the resort’s inventory to 16. Four more Clifftop Villa Estates are expected to be completed by the end of 2023.
Also, today, Secret Bay announced an array of new amenities, including a hillside funicular, garden-to-fork chef’s table experience, elevated decks, art gallery and a kombucha brewery. The new villas, Clifftop enclave and amenities are being introduced as part of the award-winning resorts’ multi-year master plan. This evolution – spread over 40+ acres of coastal land – allows for an array of new amenities, more private villas and the for-sale residence program, all while lowering the resort’s overall density and granting guests the utmost in the luxury of time and space.
“We’re delighted to expand our private villas to this Clifftop region of Secret Bay and, for the first time, introduce a Multi-Villa Estate offering for our guests,” said Dinesh Kissoon, general manager of Secret Bay. “In addition to the new villas, we’re also thrilled to bring even more new amenities and experiences to Secret Bay, and to continue to raise the bar for excellent hospitality and transformational experiences.”
Perched atop an ultra-private promontory, located more than 200 feet above sea level, the new Clifftop Multi-Villa Estates are enveloped in nature with expansive views of the Caribbean Sea. The first comprises Secret Bay’s iconic Zabuco Villa and popular Ti-Fèy Villa designs, and collectively features three-bedrooms and four bathrooms. The two villas within the compound can be booked separately for a couples’ getaway or together for family and friends traveling as a group. Meanwhile, designed to be booked together, the renowned Zabuco Honeymoon Villa is accompanied by the newly-designed Mapou Cottage, which can be used as an alternative studio or relaxation space, as well as a private family and friends accommodation.
“We’re incredibly excited about this new offering,” said Gregor Nassief, proprietor of Secret Bay and The Residences at Secret Bay, and CEO of GEMS Holdings Limited. “Whether it’s for couples, a large family, or a group of friends, Secret Bay’s commitment to the luxury of time and space has organically evolved through these first-of-a-kind Multi-Villa Estates. Designed with the utmost privacy in mind, the essentially independent, but connected villas can be booked separately or as a Multi-Villa Estate.”
Each villa within the Villa Estates is appointed with a gourmet kitchen, an in-nature private plunge pool, stylish bathrooms with rain showers and soaking tubs, and hand-crafted indoor furnishings.
These Clifftop Multi-Villa Estates also include:
- Electric vehicle parking and charging stations
- Private villa pools twice the size of the existing Zabuco pools
- Siemens kitchen appliances
- De’Longhi Eletta cappuccino & espresso coffee maker
- CDA stainless steel wine fridge
- Under-sink Culligan water filtration system
- Duronic fruit juicer
- Breville panini press
- Philips glass jar blender
- Samsung 43” TV with Sonos wireless sound system
- High-speed WiFi and smart home technology
These new Multi-Villa Estates, each set upon half- to two-third-acres, have direct access to the resort’s forthcoming funicular, one of the many amenities launching in 2023. Additional amenities, which will be unveiled over the next 12 months, include:
- Gwiyavye’ Heights — Floating eight feet off the ground, three floating decks place guests at the height of the towering guava trees (perfect for picking!), revealing views of the sparkling Caribbean Sea and the emblematic beauty of Cabrits National Park. In addition to soaking in the views in passing or spending an hour reading, guests can also arrange a private dinner on one of the decks.
- Botanica Organic Garden & Chef’s Table — A garden-to-fork concept, the outdoor chef table experience is nestled into the chef’s organic garden just next to the Cario River. Here, guests can indulge in a wholesome plant-based and/or fresh seafood (ie. lionfish) experience focusing on fresh vegetables, fragrant herbs, aromatic spices and other natural ingredients sourced from the chef’s organic garden.
- Botanica Nature Walk — A meandering nature trail that starts at Secret Bay’s Welcome House and winds through the rain forest beginning and ending with pedestrian bridges over the magical Cario River. The educational path alongside the river bank reveals the island’s unique flora and fauna. Guests can also forage here before experiencing the Chef’s Table.
- Bwa Denn: Food, Art, Retail & Kombucha Brewery — A creative and cultural immersion like no other, the modern, minimalist three-level structure features a contemporary Caribbean and Latin American art collection of over 100+ distinct pieces, as well as a casual gourmet all-day restaurant helmed by Executive Chef Damith Ranaweera, a full-service bar, hip microbrewery dedicated to locally-made kombucha, private dining and conference space, mini theater, a coastal-inspired retail boutique, cutting-edge wine cellar and rooftop lounge with spellbinding ocean views.
- Bwa Denn: Fitness & Play — Located on the ground floor of the Bwa Denn – the property’s Art Gallery – the open-air fitness and play area is designed for guests to reconnect and rebalance the body and spirit. The space is equipped with self-powered airbikes, rower, treadmill, two combo racks for strength workout, dumbbells, kettlebells, power bars, pilates balls, mats, a ping pong table and a relaxation lounge.
Tucked away on the unspoilt “Nature Island” — one of the Caribbean’s most sparsely populated, environmentally conscious and culturally rich countries — Secret Bay has been praised for its ability to effortlessly capture the luxury of time and space along with its artful fusion of high design, local craftsmanship, commitment to sustainable development through numerous green and eco-friendly initiatives and a reputation for authentic guest experiences custom-curated to personal preference. Part of Secret Bay’s elevated experience is delivered in the form of its culinary offerings: at the innovative Zing Zing restaurant, Executive Chef Damith Ranaweera operates a “no-menu” concept that’s part food-lab and part restaurant, challenging the traditional fine dining restaurant rules, and focuses on a hyper-local and intimate experience that simply can’t be replicated. Similarly, the Gommier Spa, a three-walled, open-air retreat designed especially for couples, focuses on local and sustainably sourced products for treatments. Other amenities include dedicated villa hosts, on-call concierge, chefs and guides, and two secluded and swimmable beaches.
In honor of the new villas, the resort is offering a special rate for both the Clifftop Villa Estates and the individual villas within the Clifftop Villa Estates. The offer includes: stay seven nights and only pay for five, roundtrip airport transfers, four-course welcome dinner, foraging and lunch experience at the Chef’s Table, dedicated villa host and daily turndown amenity. Rates start at US $2,375/night plus taxes for up to six people. A secluded villa for two starts at US $866/night plus taxes during the special rate period. The offers are bookable now and valid on stays from June 30, 2023 – August 31, 2023.
To book, view offer: https://secretbay.dm/package/clifftop-villas-launch/, email [email protected] or call (+1)833-916-0833.
Standard rates for the new Clifftop Multi-Villa Estates start at US $3,324/night plus taxes for up to six people. The Clifftop Ti-Fèy Villa and Zabuco Villa can be booked separately and start at US $1,213/night plus taxes.
For more information visit: https://secretbay.dm/villa/multi-villa-estates/
A part of The Residences at Secret Bay, Dominica’s celebrated development, the Clifftop Villa Estates are also available for purchase starting at US $4.5 Million. Full ownership at The Residences starts at US $1.5 Million and fractional ownership, including Citizenship by Investment, starts at US $212k. For more information, visit: https://secretbay.dm/residences/ or email [email protected].