Bid on a Secret Bay Getaway & Help Hurricane Dorian Victims
We’re pleased to share that Secret Bay has donated a three-night stay in our magnificent Ylang Ylang Villa to Caribbean Hotels Unite for Bahamas—a critical initiative to bring relief to the people of Abaco and Grand Bahama who have been seriously impacted by Hurricane Dorian. So, whether you are looking for a romantic escape or a personal retreat, this is the perfect opportunity to indulge in a Secret Bay getaway while crucially supporting those in need. All bids must take place before September 30.
Hurricane Dorian unleashed unimaginable destruction to Grand Bahama Island and Abaco and the Cays. Critical infrastructure and thousands of homes and businesses were destroyed, and tens of thousands of residents are homeless. The recovery will be long and painful, but your bid on Secret Bay’s Ylang Ylang Villa can undoubtedly help speed up the process with all proceeds going directly to Caribbean Hotels Unite for Bahamas.
Travel must occur from October 1, 2019 to September 8, 2020, with blackout dates from December 14, 2019 to February 29, 2020. Additional blackout dates may apply.
Rules & Regulations
- Experience cannot be resold or re-auctioned.
- Cannot be transferred.
- Based upon availability at the donor’s discretion.
- To be scheduled at a mutually agreed upon date.
- Travel is not included.
- Additional blackout dates may apply.
- Participant must be at least 18 years old (adults only).
- Valid for 2 people.
- Room type: Ylang Ylang Villa
- Lodging is for 3 nights.
- Includes organic breakfast basket and taxes.
- Does not include airport transfers, food & beverage, alcoholic beverages, excursions, and wellness services.