Secret Bay Pays Out US $1 Million in Returns to CBI Investors and Crosses 100+ Investor Threshold
The Residences at Secret Bay, the globally-recognised CBI project that is part of award-winning resort Secret Bay, just released year-over-year results between the fourth quarter of 2019 through the second quarter of 2022. During this period, The Residences at Secret Bay has outperformed expectations related to CBI investor growth, return on investment payout, total sales, average daily rate (ADR), occupancy rate, and resort employee growth.
Further, The Residences has paid out US $1 million in returns to investors and now has more than 100 Citizenship by Investment (CBI) owners from around the globe. And, the team delivered on-scheduled new villas and new amenities.
Year-over-year growth successes include:
- Between Q2 of 2021 and Q2 of 2022, The Residences at Secret Bay grew from 41 investors to 103 – a 151% increase.
- From Q4 of 2019 to Q2 of 2022 the total ROI was US $1 million, with the average ROI being 3.6%, and when adjusted for operating days, exceeded 7%.
- The villa count grew by 100% between 2019 and 2022, and will again more than double in size by the end of 2024, reaching 28 villas.
- The operating occupancy rate jumped from an average of 58.9% in 2019 to 90% in 2022.
- From 2019 to 2022, the Average Daily Rate (ADR) jumped from US $957 to over US $1,000.
- From Q4 of 2019 to Q3 of 2022 the number of employees grew from 33 to 104 – a 215% increase.
- Non-CBI transactions accounted for 36% of revenue and that includes The Residences setting a Dominica price record with the sale of a US $7.2M multi-villa compound in 2021.
In addition to having extraordinary performance and growth over the past three years, Secret Bay has introduced numerous state-of-the-art amenities, including a heralded restaurant, spa, a wellness pavilion, welcome house, lap pool & bar and more. Additionally, several new amenities are under construction including a second restaurant and bar, art, boardwalk, floating platforms, funicular, chef’s table and EV charging stations, all of which will be unveiled over the next 12 months.
This collective success, along with The Financial Times’ subsidiary Professional Wealth Management naming Dominica the “Best Country for Citizenship by Investment in the World,” — for the sixth consecutive year — cements Secret Bay as the gold standard when it comes to CBI real estate investment opportunities.
The Residences’ CBI offering is priced at US $208k for fractional ownership and from US $1.5 million for whole ownership. To learn more about Citizenship by Investment in The Residences at Secret Bay, visit: https://secretbay.dm/cbi/. For a consultation, please email [email protected].