Can you Keep a Secret?
Now you can… Owning a property at Secret Bay is the perfect fusion of a fabulous vacation experience with a solid real estate investment in the Caribbean. With access to two beaches, a sea cave, a river and the road that links the two major settlements on the island: Portsmouth and Roseau, Secret Bay is situated in one of the prime locations in the Caribbean. Investing in Secret Bay is an investment into a sustainable project centred round the beautiful environment that inspired it – a project with long-term goals and a vision for the future.
The existing eight villas and bungalows will continue to operate as an eco-luxury resort and Secret Bay will build additional villas and bungalows that will be available for whole or fractional ownership.
Dominica’s attractions are endless – and Secret Bay’s enchantment will make you want to come again and again. With our full-time dedicated staff looking after your every need, you’ll reap the benefits of a fine hotel while staying in your own comfortable home that has been especially configured and designed to meet your needs. None of your precious holiday will be spent opening, fixing or re-closing your vacation home. You arrive to a stocked fridge; a clean house and the warm welcoming embrace of Secret Bay. Owning a second home without all the effort of ownership but with all the benefits is now possible.
Your benefits of villa or bungalow ownership at Secret Bay include:
- Concierge, security, housekeeping and laundry service are all included.
- Rental of your property
- Membership of an external exchange programme so you can trade your weeks at Secret Bay for a range of fabulous vacation spots around the world.
- Management and upkeep of your property by Secret Bay
- Assistance should you wish to eventually sell your villa or your share.
- The use of your villa by family and friends when they wish (or during allocated weeks for fractional ownership).
- Access to all the services and activities that Secret Bay has to offer including pre-arrival stocking, cooking service and use of the “Waitukubuli Wanderer” vehicle during your stay (when available)