A 5-Star Caribbean Wellness Retreat
$967 USD per person, plus taxes
includes meals | inquire for group pricing
Healing begins the moment you step onto the Nature Island. Guests often report a feeling of being enveloped and nourished by the moist air, the simplicity of life and the lush beauty of Dominica. After getting settled on Secret Bay’s secluded rainforest promontory, you will take part in an initial consultation to excavate your deepest health-focused desires. At this time, your Wellness Consultant will take inventory of your mind / body health, energy and chakras.
Your Wellness Consultant will outline a schedule for your four treatments over the course of your stay that is entirely bespoke and customised to your specific wants and needs. Services may include:
- Essential Oil Massage – Delve into a 60-minute deep tissue massage in the Gommier Spa, complete with essential oils chosen specifically for you.
- Yoga – Stretch the mind and body while practicing mindful movements, breath techniques and meditation, tailored to your skill level, in either the Bwa Mang Wellness Pavilion or the comfort of your own villa.
- Reiki – Let go as our trained reiki practitioner guides you in resolving negative energy that’s been stored in your body for years. Gentle touch will activate the healing process and restore both physical and emotional well-being.
- Reflexology – Relieve tension and heal with this methodical massage focused on the interconnected reflex points on your feet, hands and head.
- Nutrition Consultation – Prepare to continue living the path of divine physical wellbeing well beyond your holiday with a curated nutritional plan designed for your optimal health
Based upon your preferences, Secret Bay will provide four days of perfectly portioned, delicious and nutrient-rich meals sourced from the island to allow you to focus on your mind and body transformation. Breakfast items will be pre-stocked in your villa, while lunch and dinner are prepared in our central kitchen and delivered fresh to your villa or enjoyed at our new open-air Zing Zing Restaurant.
A Rare Assembly of Healers
Combining wisdom, practiced skill and nurturing, Secret Bay’s wellness team is a uniquely qualified assembly of top healers. All practitioners live on the island and have been indoctrinated with Dominica’s simple, yet powerful, approach to mindfulness and well-being. Their personal stories alone will delight and inspire. This team may provide essential oils or recommend particular brands, literature, stretches or meditation practices to take home with you. The healing continues well beyond your intimate Caribbean escape.
A firm believer in the inseparable connection between body, mind and soul, Noreen incorporates relaxation, hot and cold stones, stretching techniques and deep tissue. Her mission is to curate each treatment with blended oils based on clients’ individual needs and to help guests achieve life balance through personalized, professional wellness.
Trudy Scott Prevost
Nutrition & Yoga
With more than 40 years of experience in the practice and study of yoga, Trudy Scott Prevost is acclaimed for her expertise in both yoga and nutrition. After two years of studying to become a teacher, Trudy has joyfully spent 20 years as a trainer, teacher and educator of yoga and wellness. Having taught at Ross University School of Medicine for the past fifteen years, Trudy has gained island acclaim for her curated yoga lifestyle program, available to those both visiting and living in Dominica.
Holistic Wellness Therapist
Terri Henry is a holistic wellness therapist who offers luxurious aromatherapy massages, eco-therapy “forest bathing,” moon ceremonies and also mixes a range of natural oils, balms and treatments for hair and skincare. Terri creates nature-based experiences and treatments to support a vibrant state of health and satisfy our innate need to be in connection with the elements and energy of the Earth for our mutual flourishing.
For general or group inquiries or to speak with Secret Bay’s Travel Concierge and discover the best flight options for your travel dates, please email [email protected].