Hop From Bim to Nature with Ease
Take the escape you’ve been dreaming of, without the worry of testing or extensive travel. Reserved exclusively for our Bajan neighbors, Secret Bay’s Bubble-Cay offer invites you to revel in a much-deserved getaway steeped in nature. Kayak the glistening waters of Secret Beach, indulge in island-to-table morning and evening meals daily and allow our six-star, rainforest-meets-sea resort to transport you to a world of serenity. And off-property, be free in nature — conquer the trek to the other-worldly Boiling Lake, witness the majesty of the resident Sperm Whales and immerse yourself in the restorative powers of the Caribbean’s Nature Island.
- Stay 5, Pay 4
- Half Board (breakfast & dinner) for two
- Dedicated villa host
- Complimentary use of kayaks, stand-up paddle boards & snorkel gear
- Nightly turndown amenities
- Departure souvenir gift
Book & Stay Dates
Book by December 10, 2020 for stays between November 3 and December 18, 2020.
What to Expect
- No PCR Test to travel from Barbados to Dominica, or return
- Private airport transfers to/from the resort through our certified drivers, at a surcharge.
- In-villa check-in on arrival and dedicated villa host
- Personalised land and sea excursions through our certified concierge and guides, including access to all tourism sites, restaurants and spaces in nature.
- Zing Zing Restaurant for four set courses each evening following our executive chef’s innovative and hyperlocal “no menu” concept
- Private In-Villa, Deck or Beach Dining for all-day eats selected à la carte off our Island Harvest menu, featuring island-to-table plates inspired by nature’s bounty.
Terms & Conditions
- Valid on new bookings only
- Half Board is applicable to two guests per reservation, additional guests at surcharge
- Offer is not modifiable and cannot be combined with any other specials or offers
- Applicable to Barbados residents only
- CARICOM ID is mandatory for booking and stay
Secret Bay’s StayWell Program is built on three premises: green and clean practices, nutrition-based vitality and Dominica’s healing biodiversity. With the secluded nature of our six-star resort and meticulous planning by Secret Bay staff, guests are able to completely unwind with peace of mind and explore the island with ease.